Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Open House- Saturday, September 8, 2012



For the last year, I have been selling Mary Kay. I am throwing an Open House for my friends and family to try out some of the new products that Mary Kay has as well as the old favorites. Please stop by anytime from 11:00 am- 1:00 pm on September 8, 2012 to try out and purchase any of your favorite products. 

Please join me for an Open House for Mary Kay.

When: September 8, 2012 from 11:00 am -1:00 pm

Where: My home

Please stop by and help me with my Mary Kay Business.  

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 8. If you are unable to make it on Saturday but would like to order product, email or call and I will place the order for you!

Thanks,

Kathleen Hood
Mary Kay Consultant
marykay@thehoods.us


No comments:

Post a Comment